Wednesday, April 4, 2012

If there's nothing here, then it's probably mine.

Late on Sunday I suffered a computer emergency which put me out of commission for a few days.  Luckily, no data was lost, but I just got up and running again a few hours ago.  That being said, I still need a little time to decompress.  Will hopefully have things back to normal by Friday.   If any of you have requested anything in recent weeks, don't worry, it's coming.  In the meantime, if you're truly bored out of your collective gourd, may I recommend the Jimmy Dore Show podcast.  The world has never needed him more.

6 comments:

MIke Brandon said...

Mike from NYC.

Just wanted to say Thank You..for still being around.


We've been losing way too many library-type music blogs, as of late.


Hope you endure.

Buddhaboy said...

Hi Spavid

Keep the good work up. Like Mike said too many blogs like yours are disappearing.

By the way do you have any of the following that you could post:

Dodgeball - Beans 7" (Goldenrod)
Creedle - The Rise And Fall Of 7"
Uncle Joe's Big Ol' Driver - Free Ride 7"
Thee Hypnotics - Earth Blues '99 7" (Rocket Recordings)
Various Artists - I'm A Mess '94.

Are you still looking for a rip of Tina Age 13 - Good Feelings as I've managed to get hold of a rip? Let me know and I'll get a link to you.

spavid said...

No, no, no, no and no, I'm afraid I don't have any of those five titles Buddhaboy. Very sorry about that. I'm still game for the Tina Age 13. Thanks for offering.

Buddhaboy said...

good feelings - http://www.4shared.com/zip/3QHlgDO9/G_F.html

Buddhaboy said...

if you're looking for any of their other singles or the split with ovarian trolley i've managed to get those as well. Just let me know if you're interested. No worries about my requests. I thought i'd ask as I'm having trouble finding any vinyl copies to even purchase.

spavid said...

Awesome Buddhaboy! Maybe I'll take you up on your offer for the singles later. Thanks so much for sharing this very scarce album.